New Zealand Health Project
This Government Department was established in July 2010 to reduce costs and deliver savings in administrative, support and procurement services for a Government sector. Their role is to facilitate and lead initiatives that result in savings and efficiencies.
The establishment of the Government Department is a critical development to progress the wider work programme for transformational change.
Download the Case Study
Using the FlowBiz Workflow Connect BPM Portal and associated tools has helped put this Government Department ahead of its expected project delivery. With the assistance of FlowBiz and a team of business analysts, within 12 months this Government Department have defined critical business processes and commenced the in-depth analysis, dissemination and improvement of the processes.Government Department Representative
Benefits after 12 months:
- Over 350 processes defined, published and managed.
- Reduced time to access critical process information.
- Reduced training impost due to ease of use of workflow tool.
- Community engagement through easy to user interface.
- Link back to Oracle database for process information in system processes
- Critical documents being loaded ready for linking to processes.
- Vastly improved record searching and indexing.
- Improved satisfaction from analysts.
- Improved satisfaction from the user community.
- Platform ready for extensible modules.