On The Move Project
On The Move was created with the vision of making it easier for customers who move to facilitate a complete range of Utility and personal moving services. Since its creation in 2001, On The Move has grown to connect thousands of customers each month and now has a National reach across Australia.
On The Move had a wish to improve the customer experience for customers who relocate which led to the introduction of a fully integrated call center capability to track and log the multiple interactions with their many suppliers – the end result being that On The Move’s customer service levels are second to none within the industry.
Initially FlowBiz were approached to redevelop their outdated system supporting an ever increasing membership roll. With corporate information, systems and processes from three disparate systems there was a need to consolidate into one highly configurable and responsive web based system.
Further compounding the problem was the need to move from one system to another seamlessly in an overnight migration so as to not disrupt the various service providers used for customers.
With increasing complexity of offerings and a growing client base and a desire to take advantage of the latest computing trends On The Move engaged FlowBiz to refresh their solution to meet changing circumstances.
The FlowBiz Workflow Connect solution not only covered their initial requirements but also emerged as a clear winner for collaboration with external providers and extensibility. With a varied selection of business modules such as CRM, Products, external customer Kiosks, and Web services available for the future, the platform is extensible to accommodate future business case requirements.
Benefits with the FlowBiz Solution:
- Immediate cost saving benefits came from day one with operators utilising one single interface instead of three thereby reducing errors.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Increased throughput of calls being able to be accepted by operators.
- Management now has full transparency of call centre behaviour.
- Visibility of monetary inflows and outflows.
- Decision making has been greatly enhanced as management now have live business intelligence about all aspects of the business.
- Loyalty schemes for referrers now operate automatically saving much time and effort.